The sensor detects the concentration of CO (carbon monoxide) and flammable gases. It has the goldpin pins, pitch of 2,54 mm. It is powered with the voltage of 5 V. It has digital and analog output, making it compatible with most of the commissioning modules including Arduino
- Power supply: 5 V
- Current consumption: 150 mA
- Outputs: analog and digital
- Measuring range: 0 – 10,000 ppm
- Operating temperature: -10 to 50 °C
- Pins: goldpin connectors, 2.54 mm pitch
- Dimensions: 35 x 22 mm
- It has mounting holes with diameter: 3.2 mm
- Main chip: LM393, ZYMQ-5 gas sensor
The sensor detects the concentration of CO (carbon monoxide) and flammable gases, the result can be obtained measuring the voltage on the analog output. The system is powered with the voltage of 5 V. The current consumption is about 150 mA. It has digital and analog output, making it compatible with most of the commissioning modules including Raspberry Pi and Arduino.
The digital output D0
With the help of placed on the reverse side of the board, potentiometer, set is the threshold, exceeding of which, causes the output D0 changing from a high to a low status. The pin D0 can be linked directly with a microcontroller or commissioning set, including Arduino, or for example, a module with a buzzer, which will signal a too low or too high level of unwanted gases in the air.
Analog output A0
The sensor has an analog output A0, which must be connected to the pin of the converter A/D (analog input in Arduino). This will allow you to measure the proportional voltage signal and more accurately determine the concentration.
1. Indication of the signal output.
2. Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output)
3. TTL output signal is low. (When low output signal light, and can be connected directly to the microcontroller)
4. 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
5. Liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, city gas, better sensitivity.
6. Has a long life and reliable stability
7. Fast response and recovery characteristics