The TCRT5000 are reflective sensors, which include an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package, which blocks visible light. The package includes two mounting clips. The Arduino TCRT5000 is designed to sense the distance to an object using Infra Red light waves. It can also identify the difference between white and black based on the contrast of an object and it’s reflective properties.
- TCRT5000 IR reflex sensors
- The detection range: 1mm~8mm applies, the focus distance of 2.5mm
- Sensitive to black and white color surfaces
- Comparator output signal clean wave well, driving ability, than 15mA.
- The Loopy precision potentiometer adjustment with adjustable sensitivity
- Comes with LED indicators for POWER and OUTPUT
- Rated voltage and 3.3V-5V
- The output format: digital switching output (0 and 1)
- A bolt-hole, is easy to install
- Small Board PCB dimensions: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- Use wide LM393 voltage comparator
|VCC||Power source||Connect to 3.3V or 5V of system|
|GND||Ground||Connect to GND of system|
|DO||Digital Output||Connect to any digital IO pin|
|AO||Analog Output||Connect to analog input pin|